The brand-defining Club InterContinental is your key to unlocking the heart of luxury Resort living. Club InterContinental includes access to the stunning Club Lounge located within The Great House, offering a peaceful retreat with bay windows, intimate service and a host of deluxe inclusions.
Please note that reservations for breakfast are essential and can be made at the front desk located in the resort lobby. Breakfast can also be taken in Cove Café if preferred however a booking will also be required.
To comply with government regulations the maximum capacity of the Club Lounge is 35 people at any given time. Between 5.00pm to 7.00pm, guests with children are requested to use Verandah Restaurant & Bar or the lounge area in The Great House lobby. To ensure a comfortable environment for all of our guests, we request that closed footwear and smart casual attire be worn whilst enjoying the lounge.
With Club InterContinental, you will also welcome access to exclusive, complimentary Club benefits including: deluxe daily breakfast, twilight hour drinks and canapes and more.
Your full suite of benefits includes:
- Private registration for check-out
- A la Carte breakfast between 7.00am and 10:00am
- Afternoon high tea hosted between 2.00pm and 4.00pm
- Twilight drinks and canapés between 5.00pm and 7.00pm
- 24-hour access to Club InterContinental for refreshments
- Wireless high speed internet access and complimentary local calls
- Personalised Concierge and Business Centre Services
- Complimentary pressing of two pieces per stay
- Late check-out available on request
Enjoy all these exclusive benefits by securing your Club room*
Alternatively request a Club room or upgrade your existing booking by contacting our Reservations team on
*Subject to availability